BUY SECONDHAND CLOTHES IN JAPAN
In part 1, I introduced with you guys where to buy secondhand furniture in Japan here In many countries, secondhand clothes are not too strange. It not only provides a reasonable price for the buyer and also helps the seller to clean up the amount of clothing in thier closet. I would like to call this business a revolving business because people use this service and clothes are used up its value and bring the convenience not small to the buyer. In Vietnam you can easily buy cheap Chinese clothing but quality is extremely bad. So how to buy secondhand clothes with high quality and reasonable price. Today I will introduce you about the secondhand shop that I really like.
SECONDHAND SHOP JUMBLE STORE SECOND STREET
I stumbled across this shop during a walk near my home. However, this shop is only in the Kansai area, mainly in Kyoto (10 stores in Kyoto). This is a secondhand shop main is Cloth: 80%, the rest are bags, purses, shoes, and accessories. Each season the store will be redesigned to accommodate seasonal items. Why you should choose the Jumble store 2nd street:
- Reasonable price
- High quality
- Many high brands with cheap price
- Diverse types
- There is a dressing room
- The space is very luxurious (feeling like the normal time shop, not the secondhand shop)
REVIEW BUY SECONDHAND SHOP IN JAPAN:
- Should go to stores that are far from the center because it is certainly more spacious and more selective than the central store.
- The store is not tax-free whether you are a tourist
- The price is reasonable if the product has a problem they will write outside the tag for you
- Variety of models and quality is great
Old furniture does not mean it’s old in terms of quality. When you are new to Japan, do not forget to visit the store like this. Will never be disappointed. I do not care about new or old, the most important thing is that you like and fit your financial condition is okay. Wish you have fun shopping time!
From BETOREVIEW.COM with love <3