RECOMMEND GOOD AND CHEAP BUBBLE TEA IN KYOTO
Milk tea is always the happiness of the girls. Milk tea is also extremely influential even for Japanese youth. However, famous milk tea chains are often concentrated in Osaka. When I was in Kyoto, I also tried to find a milk tea shop to match my taste but after a time of trial, many shops that I tried have the milk tea was not good or the bubble black pearl were hard. Until one day I discovered my favorite milk tea shop in Kyoto.
REVIEW BUBBLE TEA TAPIOKA PEARL LADY CHA BAR KYOTO
This is a milk tea shop with a long history in Kyoto. Because there are very few shops in Kyoto, when customers want to enjoy, they have to wait in a long line. My shop address at Kawaramachi street, 1st floor outside OPA building. This small store area is just enough for you to order and pick up, but there is no place to sit.
- This shop always be crowed so if you want to try you can come on the time the shop open (11:00)
- Should choose bubble black pearl normal size
- Reasonable price, starts from 370yen
- In cold weather and drink hot bubble tea is the best feeling
- High quality but no space for sitting
From BETOREVIEW.COM with love <3