Thai food always spicy and have a special taste. I went to Thai for many times and the foods in everywhere is same, the different only at the spicy level. I like to eat Thai food in the winter or autumn because thats is the best time to taste Thai food. In this article I will introduce you guys about my favourite Thai restaurant in Kyoto.
GOOD THAI RESTAURANT IN KYOTO
Thai restaurant I want to mention today named: 熱帯食堂 (nettaishokudo). Google maps please check here. This restaurant located in Shijo Kawaramachi, city center. This shop is in 7floor and have elevator. You need to book a reservation around 1 week before because this restaurant very popular for Japanese. Hot line to book: 075-255-0618
REVIEW THAI RESTAURANT NETTAISHOKUDO SHIJO
RECOMMEND DELICIOUS DISHES IN NETTAISHOKUDO SHIJO
REVIEW GOOD THAI AND BALI RESTAURANT IN KYOTO:
- Good location for dating
- You need to book a reservation
- Good location, good view, nice staff
- The are 2 main chefs. 1 from Thai and 1 from Beli so the taste is the original one.
- If you want for a group, 1 person around 3sen
- I love table number 4, very nice view
- You can take candy for free at the counter when you pay
- Food is so delicious
- Lunch from 11:30-14:00 and dinner: 18:00-22:00, at weekend dinner starts from 17:30. Last order là 22:00
- You can tell staffs if you can not eat spicy.
Good luck and hope you enjoy here, from BETOREVIEW.COM with love <3